Wednesday 13 November 2013

Discover What’s In My Handbag: Rakhi Popat, Senior Product Manager

This week in our ‘What’s in My Handbag’ series, the lovely Rakhi Popat, Senior Product Manager at NICA, has agreed to share the current contents of her handbag.

As a Senior Product Manager, Rakhi is always on the go, from attending product kick-off meetings to meeting key distributors across the world, so, she likes to ensure that her bag is well prepped for travelling. Rakhi says that her ultimate handbag items are her purse and beloved MAC lipstick in Captive – it’s the best shade she’s ever found!


Currently, Rakhi’s handbag contains:
-River Island leather gloves
-Mulberry purse
-Maybelline rocket volume mascara, black
-Chanel Les 4 Ombres eyeshadows
-No7 shine free primer 
-Mac lipgloss in Wet, Wild and Wonderful 
-Mac lipstick in Captive 
-Clinique black diamond eyeliner
-iPad
-Vintage NICA make up bag
-Samsung 4S mobile 
-Moleskin Diary
-Marks and Spencer bobble hat 
-Primark scarf 
-Stylist magazine 


                    *This season Rakhi is carrying the Zena from the Nica shoulder bag collection. 


In addition to sharing the contents of her handbag, Rakhi took some time out to tell us about her favourite London sights, shops and fashion inspirations.

What does a typical day off look like?
In my free time, I love to check out new bars and cafés with friends. One of my favourite areas to go out is around the London Bridge area, the view is so good when you’re dining. You’re completely spoilt for choice for things to do in London, and I regularly visit museums. The V&A museum is amongst my favourites, I particularly loved their recent Lichtenstein exhibition. 

Do you have a favourite shop?
I love to shop, and I can often be found around Westfields or Oxford Circus, and luckily for me the London Designer Outlet has just opened up close to where I live, so, that could well become one of my favourite spots.  

Is there an item of clothing which you can’t live without?
I have several pairs of jeans in my wardrobe, and I probably couldn’t live without them.

Who are your style icons?
My style icons are Emily Blunt and Alexa Chung. I really like Alexa’s laid back smart style. 
Thanks, Rakhi!

Are you a handbag hoarder? Perhaps there are some handbag items you simply cannot live without. Tweet us at @Nica_Handbags.

No comments:

Post a Comment