Friday 13 June 2014

Discover Nica's Favourite Places: Brunch in Richmond

I love to escape the hustle and bustle of London as often as time permits, and in the glorious pre-summer sunshine, there’s nowhere that I’d suggest you visit more than the wonderful Petersham Nurseries in Richmond.


Tucked away, this leafy wonderland is an internationally prized garden centre complete with delicious tea house, and gift shop where you can hunt antiques! 


For me, its botanical arrangements are a great source of inspiration for my designs, or simply the perfect location to gather a moment of calm from my hectic life in London.  


I've shopped many a piece for my own home here, and also the occasional bits and bobs for our campaign shoots too.


If you’re nearby and looking for some place to enjoy the gorgeous weather that we’re having this weekend, then, I highly recommend a visit here. I love to go for wander around here early on a Sunday morning, and then, pop into its cafĂ© or Italian tearoom for a spot of brunch. Its menus are delightfully seasonal and influenced by yummy British and local produce. 

Where are you and your #NicaHandbags enjoying the sunshine this weekend? Why not send me your #NicaBagSelfie on Twitter or Instagram, - I'd love to see! 

Love Nica, 
- x - 



No comments:

Post a Comment