Sunday 13 July 2014

Discover Nica's Favourite Places: Holidaying in Kos

As my S/S 15 collection is being finalised, I managed to grab some time to go away on holiday and relax, opting for a short break on the beautiful island of Kos in Greece.  

Now, although, this wasn't a working trip for me, I never really stop searching for design inspiration for future collections, and so, I took plenty of photos, which I know that I’ll look back to for inspiration in the future.



One of the reasons why I decided to holiday in Kos was because of its spectacular scenery which is defined by its endless sandy beaches. You can choose between enjoying the main sea fronts or hide away in one of its hidden bays and coves. I tried out both! 



When I visit new places, I like to experience as much as possible, and so, whilst in Kos I decided to split my time between two different hotels, the Aqua Blue boutique hotel and the Palazzo del Mar as to properly experience different parts of the island. One of my favourite luxuries was a glass side swimming pool. 


I spent my days reading some great books in the sun, exploring the island, and enjoying delicious local food.

So, now that you've seen what I've been up to over the last couple of weeks, why not show me where you’re taking your own #NicaHandbags this summer by tagging your photos @Nica_Handbags on Twitter or @nicahandbags on Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment