Friday 16 May 2014

Discover Nica's Favourite Places: Relaxing in Spitalfields London

Whether it be somewhere that I go to derive design inspiration or simply to relax, I love to share some of my favourite places with you. This week, I want to let you in on one of Spitalfields London’s best kept secrets, Verde & Co, which is just on the opposite side of Spitalfields Market in East London. 


I love popping in here just before I trawl through the treasures that the market has to offer. They do lovely creamy cappuccinos as well as a variety of delicious teas, amazing fresh sandwiches and tasty retro sweets. They even do a really great range of antique ceramics!


In winter, it’s the perfect place to visit as it has such a cosy atmosphere, and each time you always discover something new, which is extra exciting!

Why not share your favourite places with me too by dropping a comment below or getting in touch @Nica_Handbags on Twitter?  I always love to discover new places. 


No comments:

Post a Comment