Sometimes reading your favourite fashion blog can be better for picking up style tips than flicking through the leading glossies, as it can inspire more creative and individual outfits. This week, we asked the Tasty Pretty Things blog to review our Sara satchel, and she offered her very own top five style tips as to help us to incorporate the bag into our own wardrobes.
Tasty Pretty Things' Top Five Sara Satchel Style Tips:
1) Even though the satchel is very feminine, I suggest styling it with dresses and skirts, rather than masculine items like leather jackets or leather pants.
2) During summer time, tie a nice floral silk scarf to the satchel, to make it more appropriate for that time of year as well.
3) In order to keep the satchel young and fun pair it with colourful sneakers or Converse.
4) Wear it across body for a boho-chic look.
5) Wear it on one shoulder for an 80s inspired, rock chick look.
You can read her full review here. Are you going to try out one of her style tips? If so, don't forget to tag your style photos with us on Twitter or Instagram!