Wednesday 4 September 2013

Discover What’s Inside My Handbag: Nica Kim

It’s every Bloggers' favourite topic, so, we thought that as a handbag company it would be a fitting idea to put our own two pennies' worth in. And who better to do the honours than our Senior Designer Nica Kim herself? 


 

Nica Kim reveals what’s inside her bag
From dashing in-between meetings to travelling the world for inspiration, life as a Designer is exciting and hectic, so, I like to ensure that my bag is prepped for every eventuality. The Alicia satchel in tan is my current go-to bag and one of my favourites from the collection. It’s lightweight, stylish and roomy enough to store all my daily essentials inside. As a working woman, I understand the need to strike a balance between practicality and style, and so, I really tried to champion this philosophy with the design.



Here's a peak of what's inside my bag!



Currently, it consists of: 

- Yellow diary from MMMG
- Benefit Hello Flawless make-up 
- TopShop All About Me Lipstick 
- San face mist from Japan
- Hair Clip by Aznavour Paris
- iPod Nano pink
- iPhone
- iPhone white case from a Korean market 
- Crabtree and Evelyn pomegranate hand care lotion
- Fabric multi-tape from Korean 
- Striped pencil from the Charlotte Street Hotel 
- From hotel MANI Berlin 
- Sunglasses from a Korean market 

Are there any Holy Grail products which have a permanent home inside your handbag? Show us by tagging your pics on twitter with @Nica_Handbags or instagram @NicaHandbags. And we'll re-tweet our favourites!! 

Love, 
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment