From dashing in-between meetings to travelling the world for inspiration, life as a Designer is exciting and hectic, so, I like to ensure that my bag is prepped for every eventuality. The Alicia satchel in tan is my current go-to bag and one of my favourites from the collection. It’s lightweight, stylish and roomy enough to store all my daily essentials inside. As a working woman, I understand the need to strike a balance between practicality and style, and so, I really tried to champion this philosophy with the design.
Here's a peak of what's inside my bag!
Currently, it consists of:
- Yellow diary from MMMG
- Benefit Hello Flawless make-up
- TopShop All About Me Lipstick
- San face mist from Japan
- Hair Clip by Aznavour Paris
- iPod Nano pink
- iPhone white case from a Korean market
- Crabtree and Evelyn pomegranate hand care lotion
- Fabric multi-tape from Korean
- Striped pencil from the Charlotte Street Hotel
- From hotel MANI Berlin
- Sunglasses from a Korean market
Are there any Holy Grail products which have a permanent home inside your handbag? Show us by tagging your pics on twitter with @Nica_Handbags or instagram @NicaHandbags. And we'll re-tweet our favourites!!